- 2019-05-06: Thanks to a British Academy Small Grant, dr. Jan Machielsen is working on Monumenta Bellarmini, adding metadata to the Roberto Bellarmino correspondence. This work is part of a larger research project in which Dr. Machielsen is studying the discussion about Classic authors within scholarly correspondences of late 16th and early 17th centuries. The project will make online available on Early Modern Letters Online (EMLO) all the metadata about these correspondence and, in the case of Bellarmino, will add links to the letters transcribed on GATE.
- 2019-03-10: Restyling of the GATE Home page: sections and their descriptions have been reorganized to ease users experience and navigation.
- 2019-03-01: GATE Newsletter has been launched! Read the first issue (1/2019) here.
- 2018-05-23: New look for Monumenta! Monumenta, Monumenta Bellarmini and Monumenta Kircheri main pages have been reorganized to ease users navigation.
- 2018-02-05: Today seminar about GATE: several scholars and researchers have been involved in a critical analysis of the GATE infrastructure in order to improve its functions and usability. Find out more here.
- 2018-01-30: Pasquale D'Elia Bibliography now available on GATE! Thanks to Francesca Pucci and Simona Vitiello a bibliography containing all the 234 Pasquale D'Elia's publications has been set up.
- 2018-01-24: Three new values added to the bibliography field Bibliographic Level. Now it is possible to add Newspaper Articles, Draft papers and Reviews in journals. See Bibliography Guidelines for more information.
- 2018-01-12: Social Profile extension installed. This extension allows users to have more appealing personal pages, with boards, avatars and messages boxes. It also creates a users contributions ranking system...good challenge though!
- 2017-12-20: new user interface for GATE! Based on Chameleon, GATE new skin is more elegant and user friendly. For any comment or problem about this new look, please write to us.
- 2017-10-25: first GATE birthday!